- Log in to webmail i.e. https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- You will be redirected to your inbox. Click on New.
- A modal window will open for you to use to compose your new email message.
- Once you are done with your message click on Send.
- To – enter in the email address which your email message should be sent to. For multiple email addresses separate with a comma or semi-colon.
- Cc – enter in the email addresses of carbon copy (Cc) recipients. I.e. those who should be receive a copy of the email but aren’t the primary recipient.
- Bcc – enter in the email address of blind carbon copy (Bcc) recipients. Bcc recipients aren’t visible to those in the To or Cc fields.
- Subject – enter in the subject of your email message.
Below the Subject field is a Html editor to use to compose and format your email message.