1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Privacy Protection Service hides the contact details of the actual owner from appearing in the Whois Lookup Result of his domain name.
2. IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the contact information being displayed in the Whois of a privacy protected Domain Order will be those designated by the Registrar, and
- any mail received via post at this Address would be rejected;
- any telephone call received at this Telephone Number, would be greeted with an electronic answering machine requesting the caller to email the email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name;
- the sender of any email to an email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name, will get an automated response email asking them to visit the URL http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to contact the Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact of a privacy protected domain name through an online form. This message would be relayed as an email message via http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to the actual Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact email address in the Database.
- Registrant agrees that we can not guarantee delivery of messages to either the Registrant, Administrative, Billing, Technical Contact, or Customer of a privacy protected Order, and that such message may not be delivered in time or at all, for any reason whatsoever. Registrar and Service Providers disclaim any and all liability associated with non-delivery of any messages relating to the Domain Order and this service.
- Registrant understands that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs.
- Irrespective of whether Privacy Protection is enabled or not, Registrants are required to fulfill their obligations of providing true and accurate contact information as detailed in the Agreement.
- Registrant understands and acknowledges that Registrar in its sole, unfettered discretion, can discontinue providing Privacy Protection Services on the Order for any purpose, including but not limited to:
- when required by a valid court order;
- when required by the applicable registry rules or policies;
- pursuant to any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement agency;
- when the registrant fails to renew the service;
- when required to respond to an ICANN approved UDRP or URS service provider;
- when a domain name is suspended for a violation of Registrar-Registrant agreement, Acceptable usage policy, or other Terms of services applicable to the customer, domain name or whois privacy service;
- for any other reason that Registrar in its sole discretion deems appropriate to switch off the Privacy Protection Services.
- Registrant understands and acknowledges that Registrar in its sole, unfettered discretion, can DISCLOSE the underlying registrant data to a requesting party in the following circumstances:
- When required to comply with the applicable registry rules or policies;
- When required to respond to a valid subpoena or warrant;
- On receiving information request from a Law Enforcement Agency or any Government body authorized to act on behalf of the Law Enforcement Agency.
Registrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Registrar, Service Providers, PrivacyProtect.org, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Privacy Protection services provided hereunder.