Only users with admin privileges can change the password of a mailbox that does not belong to them. Changing a mailbox password is done via webmail.
- Log in to webmail i.e. https://webmail.yourdomain.com with an administrator account.
- On the top menu bar, click More to expand the drop-down menu, then click Domain Settings.
- Click on the mailbox name you want to modify.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis button to expand the drop-down menu, then click Change Password.
- In the Password modal that pops up, enter the following details:
- Password: enter a password for the account. The password requirements are displayed below the password fields and will change from red to green when the requirements have been met.
- Confirm Password: re-enter the password.
- Click Save.