Changing your mailbox password is done via webmail. Once you’ve updated your password in webmail don’t forget to update your devices and email clients (i.e. Outlook, Thunderbird) with the new password.
Following are the steps to change your mailbox password.
- Log in to webmail i.e., https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- On the top menu bar, click More to expand the drop-down menu then click Settings.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your Old Password, New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click Save.
- Passwords need to be a minimum length of 12 characters and must include a capital letter, lower case letter, symbol and number.
- Email passwords expire. You will be notified when your password is about to expire. Mailboxes with expired passwords receive emails but can’t send.
- If your password has expired, a prompt to set a new password will appear the next time you log into webmail, bypassing the steps above.