- Go to webmail i.e., https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- Click the Forgot your Password? link.
- Enter the email address of your mailbox. I.e., your work email, not the recovery email address.
- Type the text shown in the verification box.
- Click on OK.
- An email will be sent to the recovery email address for your mailbox. Follow the instructions found in the email to reset your password.
- You can’t reset the password for your mailbox if it doesn’t have a recovery email address associated with it.
- If you have forgotten your password and do not have a recovery email address associated with your mailbox, contact your email administrator.