You have the ability to block an email address by adding them to your Blocked Senders list. This feature is useful in blocking identified habitual spammers.
- Log in to webmail i.e. https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- On the top menu bar, click Settings (gear icon).
- On the navigation pane on the left, click on Spam Filtering.
- Click on Blocked Sender Action to determine what should happened to blocked senders. The options are None, Move to Junk Email Folder, Move to Deleted Items Folder or Delete.
- Click on Blocked Senders to add an email address to your Blocked Senders list.
- Enter in the email addresess, one per lline
- Click Ok.
- Click Save.
You can also add email addresses to your blocked senders list by clicking on Block Sender from the context menu, when viewing an email in webmail.