Email administrators have the ability to whitelist an entire domain or individual email address for all email users. This feature is useful when legitimate emails are continually flagged as spam or would like to avoid important emails being blocked or directed to the Junk Email folder.
Whitelisting is accomplished by adding domains or email addresses to the Trusted Senders list.
- Log in to webmail i.e. https://webmail.yourdomain.com with an email administrative account.
- On the top menu, click Domain Settings (gears with globe icon).
- On the navigation pane on the left click on Spam Filtering.
- Click on Trusted Domains or Trusted Email Addresses to add a domain to or email address to your Trusted Senders list.
- Enter in the domains or email addresses, one per line
- Click Ok.
- Click Save.
Now all emails sent from those designated as a trusted sender will be exempt from spam filtering and directed to a user’s inbox.
Trusted senders aren’t exempt from SPF and DKIM spam checks.