You have the ability to whitelist an email address or domain by adding them to your Trusted Senders list. This feature is useful when legitimate emails are continually being marked as spam. Trusted Senders will be exempt from spam filtering rules and their emails sent to your inbox.
- Log in to webmail i.e. https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- On the top menu bar, click Settings (gear icon).
- On the navigation pane on the left, click on Spam Filtering.
- Click on Trusted Domain or Trusted Email Addresses to add a domain or email address to your Trusted Senders list.
- Enter in the domains or email addresses, one per line
- Click Ok.
- Click Save.
Trusted senders aren’t exempt from SPF and DKIM spam checks.